CloudEdge Accessibility Declaration
We at CloudEdge are striving to provide our services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to ensuring users with disabilities have the same opportunity to access our web portal as others.
Our website https://www.cloudedge.co.il/ meets level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, per Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013, W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Hebrew.
Accessibility on this site:
- Straight forward navigation across the web portal
- Clear and legible content organized in a sequence with a logical hierarchy
- Descriptions alongside the content and navigation keys
- Optimized web portal to auto-adjust to modern browsers
- The web portal is flexible across multiple screens and resolutions
- All the graphics have text associated with them to provide more context
- Content operated via a keyboard
- Flexibility to change the font sizes by using Ctrl and mouse wheel
- Web portal limits any moving or blinking text
Be aware that due to the dynamic nature of the website, issues may occasionally occur. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Contact Us, if you find any problem:
Although we have tried our best to ensure this web portal is accessible, in case, you come through any accessibility related challenges, please let us know at [email protected] – so we can strive to make the website more accessible.
We highly recommend sharing with us the following details, to help us resolve your challenge:
- A brief narrative of the problem which you are facing
- Link of the page where you faced the problem
- What all actions/activities were you trying to make
- Browser (type and version) via which you were accessing the web portal
- Operating System (Windows/macOS/iOS/Android)
- Any other assisting technology used
We shall continue to work towards increasing the accessibility of our existing web content, website(s) and web-based applications.